Embed/Add flash video to website
Flash video is always considered as the most popular format for embeding video on the web. Bundles of websites support flash videos for submission like YouTube, Yahoo!Video, Hulu, Google Video, etc. Surfing on those video sharing websites gives you an amazing experience. Sometimes, you download some funny flash videos and intend to embed the flash video into your website for easier sharing with friends. Alternatively, want to add other source videos like MP4, AVI video to your personal blog, etc.
The article will show you the most efficient way to embed flash video into web page.
Before you add flash video to website, you should follow the step to get flash video.
Get/Create flash video
With the impeccable Video to Flash Converter, you can convert almost any video to Flash (FLV/SWF) video. Moreover, there are kinds of friendly and helpful features provided. For example: the program can also generate HTML file for assisting publishing converted flash video on your website.
Tip: The Video to Flash Converter can support flash FLV video as input video format.
1. Load source video to the Video to Flash converting program.
2. Click "Customize" and follow the Wizard: alter video/audio parameters(optional), choose output format, select flash video player template, add watermark, etc.
Note: Keep in mind to tick "Generate HTML", when select the output format.
3. On finishing the above settings, Press "Convert" button to convert video to Flash.
Embed Flash video into website
After the conversion is completed, there are four or five files displayed in the target folder. Then, you should do:
1. Upload FLV and SWF files to your server host.
2. Open the HTML file via web browser, you will find the flash video player in the center of web page. Then, click "Page Source" under the drop menu of "View". Copy the code from "<object classid>" to "</object>" as the image as below, to your website.
Finally, you will see the above flash video embedded into your website.
1. Encode/Convert DVD movies to Flash video FLV/SWF for website with flash video player