Publish Movie Maker video on Website
Windows Movie Maker (WMM) is a splendid video editing program, which enables you to create, edit, and share home DIY movies with several drag-and-drops. However, you still wonder how to publish your movie works from WMM on blog or website for better sharing with the family, even the whole world? Of course, you can realize it with the assistance of Windows Movie Maker to Flash Converter.
What can the WMM to Flash Converter do for you?
1. Convert almost any popular video to Flash(FLV/SWF) video
2. Automatically generate HTML web page when doing the conversion
Copy the HTML code to webpage and upload the output files to web hosting sever, then publish it.
3. Edit flash video with the converter's editing features.
4. Customize flash player, special effect and various preloader templates provided.
More functions about the Video to Flash Converter.
The following guide will show you how to easily and efficiently convert WMM video to Flash on Windows OS.(Win 7 included)
Preparation stage: Export Windows Movie Maker video and save the WMM movie on PC.
Choose the edited file->click "File"-> select "Save Movie File"->go to "Save Movie Wizard"->choose "My Computer", then follow the Wizard.
WMM exports video as WMV by default. In addition, you can also choose "DV-AVI" as the output format.
Then, go on the next part-convert WMM (AVI/WMV) video to flash(flv or swf).
1. Click "Add Video" to load the exported .wmv or .avi file to the WMM Video to Flash Converter.
2. Choose output format and personalize the flash video player
Press "Customize" button to go the Wizard.
Under the menu of "Profile", you can choose the video quality during four options "High qualtiy", "Low quality", "Normal quality' and "Custom".
Then, you should select your desirable output flash format as FLV or SWF, and whether need to "Generate HTML" and "Generate Thumbnail" as well.
Plus, you can also customize the flash video or flash player.
Provide colorful video player and preloader templates, and video effect. Also, enables you to embed URL, text or image as watermark.
After finish all these settings, you can preview the whole effect. If satisy, just click "OK'.
3. Start the conversion from Movie Maker video to Flash (FLV/SWF)
Tip: If you would like to publish the flash video to your website, open the html file with Notepad and copy the code from ("<object classid=" to "</object>") to your website, and upload the flash file to your server. Then the flash video will appear in the destination position.
1. Create Web FLV player with scrollable thumbnail playlist for website
2. Convert DVD movies to Flash video FLV/SWF for website with flash video player